How to Tell someone you love them

Many people do not know how to express themselves well, and if they want to tell someone that they love them, not sure how to do it.

The truth is that there is no magic recipe, there is no right way to do it.
You should choose a time to be right for you. But be sure you do not rush it - take time to reflect on your feelings and be sure that it is love that you feel.

If you tell someone that you love them, so make sure you do it in a quiet time when there are just two of you privately.

Smile at them and look in their eyes and tell them. Make it romantic, but do not do it all and end all.

If they reciprocate so great, but if not - you need not worry - it does not mean they do not like you too, but it may be too early for them, or they may just be too shy to say what they really feel.
If you can not find the right words yourself, using one of our poems for inspiration and adapt it to your own feelings.

For example, use some quotes from you is love of my life.

You are my true love. I wanted to send you this special message to show you how much you mean to me. You are always there for me through the window and downs. You know how you make me laugh and you know how you make me smile, but most importantly you fill me. You make me so happy.You is very special. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be with you forever, together as one.

0 komentar:

Blog Archiev