basic seo

basic seo
now I want to share to you the basic seo, basic seo that I share is for beginners on how to make a posting that will be in the index by search engines.from the base seo that I get, and already implemented in some of the sale of my blog now I want to share to you about basic seo. direct me, because I do not like it that long.
first: we must search for the keywords in the search, so before we have to do market research for prospective visitors to our blog or website. quite simple, we will search for it on google AdWords, you can search for it on google for how to take the good keywords from AdWords. at this time because I can not give you how to use AdWords, perhaps in the future.
after you find the keywords that you akan viewfinder, find the domain you blog or website related to your keywords are.
second: try text you will make the original any posts you, because this more natural. ago do not forget to give the keywords viewfinder in any posts that you, not too many and not too small. you can reasearch in seo tools, many free on the internet. Example: you want to make your blog to provide visitors with many articles about seo basis, I recommend do not forget to search for the domain associated with seo. do not forget to research the market. tips and tricks for seo will be update, update even if not necessarily better from the previous base seo.
Third: try to update your blog and do not leave the path, because it supports akan update blog content from the blog.
Fourth: do not forget about the link weight. what is the link weight? link weight that I get is the power of the link in your blog or from outside your blog. therefore give backlink to the content of the blog related.
I think the first time for me I also related to the internet, computer, Internet marketers, and internet marketing strategies articles. thank you, until here my sharing about basic seo, see you next time

1 komentar:

ahmad mengatakan...

salam kenal

Blog Archiev